Stuart, Florida Breach of Contract Attorney
When a contract dispute arises, you need an attorney to analyze your rights and obligations. Often, contracts may include terms and conditions that are unenforceable under the law. The contract may also include terms and conditions that are being misapplied by the opposing party. We will analyze the contract and determine your rights and obligations under the contract.
Glenn J. Webber represents clients when someone has breached a contract with you, we are dedicated to helping individuals or business owners achieve positive litigation outcomes as quickly and painlessly as possible. We will bring a lawsuit to enforce the terms of the contract. We regularly assist clients with disputes such as the following:
- Breach of Contract disputes
- Non-competition and trade secret disputes
- Debt collection matters
- Securities disputes
In a breach of contract lawsuit, the following damages may be recoverable:
- Costs and expenses that were the probable consequence of the contract breach.
- Loss of net profits that you could have earned, but for the breach of contract.
- Damages identified in the contract.
- The reasonable values of the goods or services.
- Attorney fees and costs if allowed by the contract.
- Depending on the subject the contract, additional damages may be recoverable under the contract.
A majority of business disputes are settled without going to trial. However, achieving a fair settlement often requires significant preparatory work and detailed negotiations. We are highly experienced with settlement negotiations as well as alternative dispute resolution.
In some cases, it is not possible to resolve business disputes outside of court. In those cases, we are fully prepared to go to trial for our clients' interests. If you have a contract dispute and need assistance call Glenn J. Webber at (772) 287-5600